czwartek, 7 listopada 2013

DIY

Still alive. Just very busy.

Me and The Perfect Natalia are invited to some fancy-pants party. The theme is Royals and Hobos and as we are both absolutely perfect, we are going as royals (duh!). And because we are also fabulous, we have to prepare some sweet-ass costumes for the event.

The crowns have been already ordered (and they are flawless), we are currently working on the dresses and it was time to come up with some masks. At first I just wanted to buy them, but apparently all masks available in shops are shit. So, as a person who knows absolutely nothing about DIY I have decided to make them myself.

Spent the whole morning looking at lace mask tutorials and after finding a perfect one, I bought what I needed. Because I liked the idea of a mask glued with some lash glue, rather than tied around my head I also got this damned thing, not even knowing how to use it. But yeah, I cut some very lumpy holes in my lace masks, put the lash glue on it, put it on my face and...

This piece of shit fell off.

From now on the story goes like that. I got mad that this lash glue is useless and washed my face to get rid of it. Reached for the nearest towel, wiped my face and apparently, instead of a mask, I glued a towel to my face. The next thirty seconds I just stood in the bathroom thinking "what the fuck just happened". As it turned out, I had to wait a bit for the glue to start working. Good to know, you stupid makeup equipment. Removing the glued towel was not the nicest thing that happened to me in my life.

All in all, the masks are ready. And they look pretty sweet, to be honest. But there is no way I can get this glue of my face. The things I do for science/love/fashion... (mostly science, to see if I suck at DIY hard or just a little lol)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz