środa, 13 listopada 2013

First world problems - a breathtaking saga

Oh are you fucking kidding me?

Well, I had my post almost ready when the Starbucks wifi just died. So I will start from the beginning.
I had one hour before my doctor's appointment so I have decided to check out this massive shopping center that had just been opened. The plan was simple - have a coffee and a nice, warm panini and maybe take a look at the shops. This little trip made me realize that I need a twitter account, so I can post there my first world problems instead of texting The Perfect Natalia frantically. This is a transcript of what happened.

I entered the shopping center at 15:57.

16:09
I'm already lost. Girl got them skills.
16:14
So.Lost. Where the fuck is coffee and food?
16:17
I badly want panini and there is no panini. I have to go to Starbucks damnit. First world problems lol.
16:21
Where the fuck do they have Starbucks here?
16:27
NO PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE IN STARBUCKS.
FUCK.MY.LIFE.
16:32
I guess a gingerbread one is not that bad. Their panini is flawless, I can admit it. Also elderflower water yay!
16:37
Woo! Free wifi!
16:43
Update: wifi at Starbucks sucks.
16:50
I really need a twitter account...

Yeah... But, on the bright side, the coffee and food was really awesome.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz